The SITE means trianglepm.org.
We collect certain information or data about you when you use the SITE.
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact us
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
This data can be viewed by authorised people at our business and our suppliers, to:
- send email alerts to users who request them
- allow you to access government services and make transactions
- provide you with information about local services if you want i
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure computers in the European Economic Area (EEA) (except for data that we gather when you sign up to our email alerts).
Some of our suppliers are based outside the EEA. We have strict controls over how and why your data can be accessed.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
When you sign up to our email alerts
We use MailChimp for our email alerts.
MailChimp has staff based outside the EEA, and stores your data in the US. MailChimp is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield framework. When you sign up to our email alerts, you agree to your data being stored in this way.
As a data processor on behalf of us, MailChimp will use your information to send you email alerts if you request them. You can find out more about how MailChimp collects and stores your information.
As a subscriber to our email alerts, we may contact you from time to time to ask for your feedback on how to improve our email alert service.
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Any data you send is at your own risk.
Disclosing your information
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time buy clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in any email your receive.
Links to other websites
The Site contains links to other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to the Site from another website